Sunday, March 08, 2009

Take a look at our latest article

Speaking of house calls, take a look at our latest article in msnbc from last week. Associated Press writers came along with me for a house call and I was able to discuss the advantages of direct medical practice for pediatricians. The iphone does the work of the 5 employees I used to pay to keep my office running. Amazing Huh? One year ago I thought it would take 18 months abiding Moore's law to get to one device...but here we are... ONE DEVICE. We have a nice set of consulting and licensing programs for pediatricians to take advantage of that will double your take home pay, or add millions to your current practice's revenues. Also we can show you how to launch your concierge practice at a fraction of the costs of traditional concierge practices.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29407434/


Natalie Hodge MD FAAP.

No comments: