Monday, October 26, 2009

Testimonials

Testimonials

Print

E-mail

Member-Families Share their Stories

"Personal Pediatrics combines state-of-the-art technology and great medical skills with the kind of family oriented service and care that I remember growing up with. I wholeheartedly recommend them."
– Grant Williams

"The convenience of home visits is truly priceless. We knew we did not want to bring three children to a doctor’s office and expose them to all of the germs, as well as the ordeal of the trip itself, so the service was a godsend for us. The fact that I can pick up the phone at any time and speak directly to our physician is so reassuring. This is the future of family medicine and the best decision we could have made for our family."
– Dr. Erin Shannon-McGowan, Clinical Psychologist

“I have a hard time describing what a relief and a pleasure it has been to have this service. My children suffer from chronic sinus, ear and allergy problems, so I have a lot of questions. When I need answers, I can pick up the phone and talk to our pediatrician immediately. No gatekeepers…no waiting around. It really puts my mind at ease.”
– Anne Pokoski

“As a mother with Multiple Sclerosis I found the convenience of having an affiliate pediatrician is priceless to our family. Dr. Hodge is able to address the concerns and illnesses of our school age daughter and teenage son carefully, conscientiously and privately in the comfort of our own home.“
– Mariam Weisel

“Dr. Hodge is available to care for my son Mark at times that are convenient for me and my busy schedule as an attorney. She does visits in the home, at preschool where I can meet her and has been available to address all of our questions”
– Kim Shapiro

Here are a few testimonials from a few of our member patient families.

To Your Best Health,

The Personal Medicine Team

Posted via web from personalmedicine's posterous

No comments: